Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hello World

I'm back to sharing my world and views again.  It's been a long, long time getting back to this.  I've missed this, getting back to reflecting and understand everything around me.  I have some much to tell and reflect that I have lost a moment of myself like now to spend time with myself and do something like this that I enjoy. 

It's great practice to get back into the swing of things now.  I can't even explain where I have been lately but there has been some dramatic changes to my life but then there hasn't as far as being in a relationship and experiencing the excitement as I once did when I first moved to this new city. 

Have I changed?  I'm not sure a part of me has been more driven, less inspired, complacent at times but for the most part I do have a new circle of friends to where I have called this once new city my home.  I have made it my home and I'm ready to share what my home has given me so far.

Looking forward to sharing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment